I thought that story was complete. Sweet and to the point. but here I find myself with a little Brian crawling around my feet and with me constantly. How could I have known that my wish for continued companionship would give me more joy than I ever knew was possible.
![]() |
| Seconds after Noah is born |
Noah Gabriel Ashton was born August 21, 2010. 7Lbs 9oz and 19 inches long. He was content on living inside the womb but his arrival had a dead line. Brian was traveling for work on the 22nd!! It took 48hrs to convince Noah to become part of this world. Every second was worth it.
![]() |
| My boys |
Now Noah is 7 months and I have decided to keep better records of his life. My memory is dismal to say the least and he is just too cute to keep to myself. So I dedicate this blog to my little Travel Size Brian.


No comments:
Post a Comment