Pages

Monday, March 26, 2012

TRUCK!!!


Oh, the excitement of the garbage truck.  We watch it everyday (everyday we hear it).  Noah could be playing with his toys and hear the metal on metal sound and he will jump up and run towards the door screaming his version of GARBAGE TRUCK!!! We have  to go on the porch and watch it in its entirety.  Some of the men will even wave at Noah.  I love watching Noah so much that if I hear it I will now call out “garbage truck” and take him outside to see it.
Once we were on a walk and they were picking up the trash at the houses we were walking by.  We stopped and watched them work.  Noah was so fascinated with everything.  I have always wondered how many children have as much enthusiasm over a garbage truck as Noah

No comments:

Post a Comment