Pages

Sunday, March 4, 2012

I Scream, you Scream we all Scream for ICE-CREAM

 

Almost ready for bed.  Kid fed, taken a bath, in pj’s just enough time for me to eat some ice-cream and relax before I need to put the kid into bed.

So here I am sitting in the living room eating ice-cream.  Noah comes over and then runs into the kitchen.  Now his run is so cute.  He is so energetic and excited.  He moves his whole body to get from one place to the next.  So, he runs into  the kitchen and opens up the dishwasher.  We can hear him rummaging through the silverware and he runs back into the living room with a spatula and digs it into my ice-cream so he can have some. 

How could a deny him.  He worked so hard for it.  So I let him eat.  Tagalong comes over to see what Noah is eating, he loves ice-cream too.   Noah didn’t mind sharing.  But I didn’t like the way they shared.  After taking a few more photos I put a stop to it.  Anyway  it is now time for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment