Noah is still not happy. He won’t nurse, sleep or stop crying. After I finally get he relaxed enough to nurse a fight attendant comes back and yells at me for being in a restricted area. I explain my situation and her only suggestion was the bathroom. Trying not to be offended I go into the, to small for one person, bathroom and see if I can get Noah to fall asleep. But now he want to touch everything and make a big mess. So back to our seats I go but I still have a few tricks up my sleeve. We walked the plane and talk to people.
| Pam's Kids |
| Pacific Science Center at Night |
The next few days were filled with fun and adventure. We went to the temple. We couldn’t find child care so we took turns watching Noah in the parking lot. he did really well considering only having snack food, no bed to take a nap on and being a little too cold to play on the wet grass.
We went to the zoo on Halloween. Noah wore his handyman costume that I made him. it didn’t work out very well because he kept tossing the tools on the ground but we had fun none the less.
After the zoo we took the bus back to down town and went to the aquarium. Noah was having so much fun he didn’t want to go to sleep, no matter where we were. That he how he was for the whole trip. He ended up taking naps at about 4pm sleeping till 9 awake till 11 then back to sleep for the rest of the night.
Noah had so much fun playing all the instruments. We were a little scared he would brake them because he was so excited. I think the drums where his favorites, that is why there is no picture of him playing one. I was a little busy keeping them in one piece.
| Noah playing the piano at the Music Museum |
I can’t remember the order of things but we hung out at the music/science fiction museum, the children's museum, took a harbor cruise, went up the space needle and even found a park to play at.
| Yes, Noah is liking his fingers after touching the star fish. |
This is what happens when Noah's naps are skipped.
| So happy my camera took this picture. Love this face!! |
On Sunday we couldn't find a meeting house close enough but we still wanted to observe the Sabbath. We didn't go to any touristy things, except food-- we needed to eat. We walked around Seattle and found some amazing treasures, a park that Noah had tons of fun in even though it was wet from all the rain. We passed a community garden that was spectacular and enjoyed the fall weather.
| Noah at the Park with Brian |
| Noah playing at the Children's Museum |
All in all it was a great trip. On the way home Noah started to cry as soon as we got in the plane. I was really worried about the flight. My silent prayers must have been answered because the flight attendant came over and upgraded us to first class. Noah didn't have a problem hanging out there.
No comments:
Post a Comment