Pages

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

So, it's not even 10am and Noah is taking his first bath of the day.  I say first because he usually gets 2 on a good day 4 on a really fun one.  He is one messy kid, and he loves baths but he likes his privacy.  If I am in the bathroom with him the bath will last about 5 min.  If I sit out in the hall with the door halfway closed he will take a half hour bath.  Such a funny boy.  So here I am peeking into the bathroom so my son will take a long bath.
Now the reason he needs this bath... macaroni and cheese of course.  He woke up today around 8 and wanted to eat.  I feed him a large banana.  Once he is done he asks for more.  Crazy kid.  Yesterday he ate 4 bananas.

So I cut him another one but I guess I got his signals wrong.  He is hungry, he makes the sign for eat, but he doesn't want a banana.  I know this because he is tossing them on the floor.  So I run through the foods he usually eats.  Apple, Pineapple, Mac & Cheese?  "cheeeee"  he says. (Yes, I know a very small list and heavy on one food group but the kid likes what he likes.) So here I am making Annie's Mac & Cheese for breakfast.
I put it on Noah's plate and he starts stuffing his face.  Funny kid.  when his is done he is covered with cheese and he is now ready to play.

No comments:

Post a Comment