Pages

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

I got duped

When your boy is as cute as mine you have to be careful of the half smiles, twinkly eyes, alligator tears and funny faces.  They seem to have super powers.   I thought I was becoming immune to the affects of his abilities.  Boy was I wrong.  Today at nap time Noah did not want to sleep. We were having too much fun chasing the dog, going on walks and playing with the pots and pans in the kitchen.  Noah wanted to keep playing.  I was very calm through all the crying, tossing, turning, and sad looks.  Every time he tried to convince me not to put him down I would sweetly lay him on his side, pat his back and put the blanket back on.  After a while it looked like he was about to fall asleep.  He quickly grabbed my hand put it in his mouth and blew a raspberry on it.  Looked at me and laughed then did it again.  After that he grabbed two fist fulls of my hair and pulled me in for a kiss.  He looked at me with big blue happy eyes.  How could I resist.  it was five minutes of playing before I remembered that it was nap time.
I fell for it.  He got me.  I am a sucker for the big blue eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment