If ever Brian is home for the day we make a big family breakfast. His favorite are pancakes. These past few weeks we have eaten them often. Today Brian and Noah had some boy's time playing with trucks, cars, wii and reading books. Me, I got to sleep in. I always feel very loved when I get some extra time to sleep. About an hour into my deep sleep I feel Noah climbing up my bed. He jumps on to my chest and screams “PANCAKES!!!!”
Brian and Noah made pancakes, which resulted in a batter mess all over the stove, floor and chair Noah was standing on. While Brian was cleaning up the mess he asked Noah to wake me up for pancakes. With out hesitation Noah ran through the living room, passed all his toys, down the stairs, over the dog, and into my room. He was so excited to let me know that he helped dad make pancakes and they are ready to be eaten.
What an amazing day; extra sleep, a sweet boy, helpful dad and pancakes.
No comments:
Post a Comment