Brian being silly |
Brian posing |
We don’t live close to a Temple so whenever we travel we visit the nearest one. I have learned long ago to make the Temple the first activity. Lucky for us we had a friend living there and she offered to watch Noah so we could go. She lives in a part of the town that rains every day. It is very beautiful and as you would assume very green. We passed him off very easily- Noah will go to almost anyone. He doesn’t cry when I leave just as long as there is someone there to play with him. As we were driving the 40 min to the Temple we passed a few venders. Thinking it would be best not to be hungry and thinking about my stomach during the session I asked to stop and eat before we went. Once we got to the temple they informed us that the session just started and the next one would be in an hour. How ironic that my actions to make the session better caused me to miss it. Brian and I chose to do sealing instead. I am so happy that we did. We had never done sealings together before. What a wonderful feeling to know that you are helping families see each other again.
The Plantation has a Koi Pond. We had fun so much fun feeding them. But there is a trick. You place the food on the side of the pond. Not the water. The fish will climb on top of each other to get it. It is really crazy to watch. After we walked around and I took TONS of pictures we ate pineapple ice cream and browsed the shop. The Plantation has a maze and a train but we were pressed for time- shopping was now on the list – and we only rented the car for one day. A girl has to have her priorities.


No comments:
Post a Comment